Geological characterization of contaminated land
• Direct research through trenches, microdrilling, core sampling and positioning of piezometers
• Indirect research: Georadars - Geoelectrical surveys
• Environmental analysis and estimation of reclamation costs
• Planning of characterization procedures
• Development of reclamation projects compliant with the current laws and regulations
• Identification of the best and most cost-saving reclamation technologies
• Technical coordination of building yards.