Contaminated land Reclamation
Management and coordination of contaminated land and structure reclamation procedures
Contaminated land reclamation
• Safe isolation procedures
• Land reclamation and off-site operations.
- Off site operations - stated in the final project - such as excavations, internal operations, arrangement of deposit areas, coordination of waste transfer to facilities authorized for specific treatments, storage, thermal desorption, transfer to final plants, renovation of the areas where excavations take place.
- On site land biological treatment with controlled amounts of bacteria and enzymes (biopila); treatment with authorized inertisation methods, mobile thermal desorption plants
• On site land reclamation with the best available technologies.
Contaminated groundwater reclamation
• Groundwater absorbing wells
• Well-point systems
• Water pumping and treating
• Air sparging
Underground cisterns reclamation and dismantling
• Tightness tests.
• Reclamation and interisation.
• Cisterns demolition and water jet cutting.
• Soil and subsoil decontamination.
• Site regeneration and improvement works
Industrial plants and buildings safe demolition
• Concrete and iron structures safe demolition with the aid of excavators of various dimensions supplied with pincers and shears.
• Volumetric reduction, regeneration or disposal of materials deriving from demolition sites with the aid of crushing machines or portable trommels
• Strip out procedures preliminary to industrial sites demolition or recovery